Music At The Rotunda 2019Sun Feb 10th 2019 to Sun Mar 17th 2019
Rotorua, Government Gardens, 9 Queens Drive, Rotorua Central https://www.myguiderotorua.com/events/music-at-the-rotunda-2019 VISIT WEBSITE
The Rotorua Band Rotunda in Government Gardens will again showcase local music on sunny Sunday afternoons during February and March 2019.
Bring along a deck chair, a rug and picnic, then lay back to enjoy a great range of music and entertainment in a beautiful setting between 1pm – 3pm.
This year there are two different performances each afternoon, featuring local musicians and groups including jazz, blues, country, roots, ukulele, show tunes, rock’n’roll, symphonic bands and much more.
- Sunday 3 February – 1pm: Stave, 2.15pm: Simply Random
- Sunday 10 February – 1pm: Rotorua Symphonic Band, 2.15pm: Nikau and Ian Perrie
- Sunday 17 February – 1pm: Jazzanovo, 2.15pm: Sunrise Rockers
- Sunday 24 February – Art in the Park (10am – 4pm, www.artsvillage.org.nz)
- Sunday 3 March – 1pm: Gabriels Presence, 2.15pm: The Thermaleles
- Sunday 10 March – 1pm: Evelyn Falconer, 2.15pm: Rhinestone Mining Company
- Sunday 17 March – 1pm: Elisha Hulton & Turanga Merito, 2.15pm: De Nova
These free outdoor concerts are brought to you by Rotorua Lakes Council with support from the Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust.
Note: Sunday 24 and Sunday 31 March will be left as wet weather days if any of the previous shows are cancelled.
For further information please contact Cian Elyse White: Phone 07 351 8107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My Guide website?