My Guide Website?
From Auckland: Two-Day Rotorua, Hobbiton, Waitomo Caves Tour26 Reviews
Join this two-day overnight tour of the North Island's highlights in 3-4 star accommodation. See Hobbiton, Rotorua, Te Puia, Waitomo Caves, and enjoy a Mitai Maori cultural evening and dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a guided tour of Hobbiton, including a complementary drink at the Green Dragon
- See geysers and enjoy a buffet lunch at Te Puia
- Explore the Maori Arts and Crafts Centre and visit the Kiwi House
- Mitai Cultural Evening
- Enjoy a guided tour of Waitomo Caves
DescriptionJoin this overnight all-inclusive tour from Auckland and experience the Central North Island's most iconic attractions at a leisurely pace. Take guided tours of Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves. Discover the Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland and the thermal areas and geysers of Te Puia. Experience a Maori cultural evening with a meal and concert. At the end of the two days, you will return to your hotel in Auckland or a different location in the central area, if specified. Most of the transport is supplied in Mercedes minibuses with luxury seating. Your driver guide will take the time to make sure you enjoy your time on the tour. The largest vehicle seats 15 passengers, but on most occasions your group will be 12 people or less.
IncludesAll admission fees on both days All transport, hotel pickup and drop-off in central locations Cafe lunch on day 1 Maori traditional dinner and concert on day 1 Hotel breakfast on day 2 We have had to temporarily suspend guaranteed departure for 1 person - We now need a minimum of 4 people or price equivalent to run tours. We will work with you to try and achieve minimum numbers for a day which suits you
- Tour starts in Auckland and returns to Auckland at the end of day two
- Overnight accommodation is located in Rotorua
- People traveling alone will pay the same price as twin share passengers; there is no single surcharge