My Guide Website?
Rotorua Forest 3-Hour Zipline Canopy Tour92 Reviews
Experience a thrilling zipline adventure. Take in the whole picture of ecology from great heights with classic Kiwi guides who will bring the environment to life.
- Take on New Zealand's only native forest zipline tour
- Experience the thrill of flying high above untraveled native forest valleys
- Enjoy breathtaking views while suspended up to 72 feet above the ground
- Contribute to the forest conservation program
DescriptionJoin in a small-group zipline tour that will have you soaring through Rotorua's forest canopy. Switch between the six zipline cables suspended 22-meters above the ground and see the forest from a different perspective. When you arrive at the base, you'll receive a warm welcome from the front office team. Check-in and meet your down-to-earth highly experienced kiwi guides who will kit you out with all necessary equipment for the day's weather. A quick 10-minute van ride and you'll arrive at the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve. Your guides will share fascinating New Zealand eco-tour knowledge with your group, which is limited to just 10 people. At the first platform after a safety briefing, you’ll be off, exploring the native forest on 1.2 km network of Rotorua ziplines, swing bridges and treetop platforms. In total there are 6 ziplines totaling more than 650 meters, the highlight for most being the jaw-dropping 220-meter 'tui song' zipline that departs from 22 meters up a 1000-year-old tree. Your trusty guides will be clipping you on and off all of the safety systems during your tour, your guide will even slow you down as you arrive at each platform. You will not be required to operate any of the equipment on the tour. This allows you to enjoy the ziplines and take in the magical native forest.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned minivan Three-hour zipline tour Two professional guides Safety equipment Complimentary photos available for download
- If you require hotel pick-up and drop off, please arrange after booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum weight is 30 kg, maximum weight is 120 kg
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear multiple layers for your tour
- Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Part of your ticket price goes towards the program to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests
- Please arrive 15-20 mins before the activity starts