My Guide Website?
Lake Rotoiti & Hot Pools Guided Kayak1 Reviews
Enjoy a guided kayak tour to the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools on Lake Rotoiti, an amazing spot situated right on the lake edge and only accessible by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kayak across the scenic Lake Rotoiti
- Enjoy a range of hot pools with varying temperatures
- Take a relaxing thermal soak or a refreshing swim in the lake
- Visit the glow-worm caves
DescriptionCombine a kayak tour with a soak in the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools on Lake Rotoiti whilst visiting Rotorua. On arrival at the base, you'll be kitted up with paddling gear before a short drive to the lake. After a safety briefing, you'll paddle across the scenic Lake Rotoiti to an amazing spot only accessible by boat. Situated right on the lake edge there are a range of hot pools of varying temperatures, all fed from a natural hot spring. There is plenty of time to relax and enjoy the hot pools or swim in the lake before enjoying a leisurely return paddle. During your time on the lake, your guide will tell you some of the history of the area and discuss local Maori legends. You will also have the option of visiting a cave where you may be able to catch a glimpse of some glow-worms.
IncludesLocal guide All equipment Entry to Manupirua Springs Hot Pools Complimentary transfers from central Rotorua accommodation
- Minimum age - 3 years old. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult capable of paddling a double kayak without assistance
- Recommended maximum weight limit 125 kilograms
- The supplier operates within strict safety guidelines, however adventure activities by their very nature involve a degree of risk. By partaking in these activities guests agree to assume this risk and will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or amend any trip due to safety issues, weather, wind or road conditions, or insufficient numbers
- Paddling time is usually around 1 hour each way