My Guide Website?
Rotorua City and Lakes Duck Tour53 Reviews
Discover Rotorua's stunning lakes district. Ride on land and in the water on New Zealand's only genuine World War II landing craft. Take in the sights of Rotorua without leaving your seat!
- Take in Rotorua’s sights from your seat on an amphibious bus
- See amazing lakes, volcanic domes, geothermal sites, iconic buildings and more
- Enjoy live commentary on the history of Rotorua
DescriptionDiscover Rotorua city and its lakes on a unique 90-minute sightseeing adventure that takes you over land and into the water by amphibious vehicle. This is the best way to see the city and experience the beauty of the lake region on a single tour. Your tour begins right in the heart of the city, where you’ll see the city’s top sights and learn about the diversity that makes Rotorua such a unique destination. Venture out of town to the spectacular lake region and take in magnificent views of Mount Tarawera. Splash down into Lake Tikitapu and Lake Okareka. The tour is educational and fun for the whole family. Everyone is sure to enjoy this unique adventure in an authentic WWII-era amphibious vehicle.
Includes90-minute fully guided amphibious bus tour Live informative commentary
- Dress warmly on cold days, as with the open windows on the bus it can sometimes get a bit cold and windy
- Blankets are provided for colder days but please also be prepared
- The tour operates in all weather. The bus has clear roll-down sides to keep you dry on rainy days