My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Te Pa Tu Māori Cultural Experience with Dinner316 Reviews
Experience an evening of culture at Te Pa Tu that includes performances, dance, and a 4-course fusion feast held in the forest outside Rotorua.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- White Island & Whale Island 1-Hour Volcano Scenic Flight
- Mitai Maori Village: Cultural Experience and Dinner Buffet
- From Tauranga: Skydive over Mount Maunganui
- Rotorua: Guided Zipline Adventure Tour with Photos
- Okere Falls: Zipline over Waterfalls Experience
- Immerse yourself among the towering Tawa trees and blazing bonfires
- Learn about the history, culture, and customs of the indigenous Māori
- Delight your taste buds with a sumptuous 4-course Māori fusion feast
- Experience a powerful cultural performance with storytelling and dance
- Hear Māori songs and see the performances in a forest-formed amphitheater
DescriptionDiscover the traditional Māori way of life during a cultural experience in Rotorua. Enjoy an evening of performances, dance, and a 4-course meal based on seasonal cuisine that is served under an al fresco (outdoor area). Indulge in Māori songs and traditions aligned to and changing with the Maramataka (Māori lunar calendar). Watch a cultural performance and learn local indigenous customs. Be immersed in towering Tawa trees, blazing bonfires, and a forest-formed amphitheater. Start your dinner off with forest canapes that culminate in a lavish 3-course fusion feast designed by award-winning Māori chefs, and prepared in-house. Enjoy your meal outside or take in views from the indoor area (weather dependent).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Forest canapes 4-course dinner Water
- Due to the nature of Maori cuisine and cultural experiences, it is not possible to cater to all dietary needs. It is possible to cater to gluten-free and vegetarian requirements The kitchen is not coeliac-approved No cash will be accepted during the experience