My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Te Pa Tu Maori Cultural Experience with Dinner306 Reviews
Experience an evening of culture at Te Pa Tu that includes performances, dance, and a 4-course fusion feast held in the forest outside Rotorua.
- Immerse yourself among the towering Tawa trees and blazing bonfires
- Learn about the history, culture, and customs of the indigenous Maori
- Delight your taste buds with a sumptuous 4-course Maori fusion feast
- Experience a powerful cultural performance with storytelling and dance
- Hear Maori songs and see the performances in a forest-formed amphitheater
DescriptionDiscover the traditional Maori way of life during a cultural experience in Rotorua. Enjoy an evening of performances, dance, and a 4-course meal based on seasonal cuisine that is served under an al fresco (outdoor area). Indulge in Maori songs and traditions aligned to and changing with the Maramataka (Maori lunar calendar). Watch a cultural performance and learn local indigenous customs. Be immersed in towering Tawa trees, blazing bonfires, and a forest-formed amphitheater. Start your dinner off with forest canapes that culminate in a lavish 3-course fusion feast designed by award-winning Maori chefs, and prepared in-house. Enjoy your meal outside or take in views from the indoor area (weather dependent).
IncludesForest canapes 4-course dinner Water Pickup and drop-off
- Due to the nature of Maori cuisine and cultural experiences, it is not possible to cater to all dietary needs. It is possible to cater to gluten-free and vegetarian requirements The kitchen is not coeliac-approved No cash will be accepted during the experience