My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Te Puia Maori Village and Rejuvenation Tour3 Reviews
Our exclusive tour which includes Maori Village with nocturnal enclosure to see our native Kiwi bird. Buffet lunch 'Hangi' and soak in the healing thermal waters at world renowned Polynesian Spa.
- Experience Te Puia and New Zealand's exclusive Geyser
- Rejuvenate in the healing waters of the Polynesian Spa Rotorua
- Reward yourself with a Maori Hungi 'authentic Maori cooked meal'
- Travel in comfort with our modern, luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Special spots and local information provided during this exclusive tour
DescriptionStarting at the Port of Tauranga by the Cruise Ship gateway, you will begin traveling in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to Rotorua, Bay of Plenty. As you travel along Mt Maunganui, local information and places of interest will be provided to you by your personal tour guide. Your journey will continue toward Rotorua, with an interesting stop at Kiwifruit Country where you will receive a close-up view of the kiwifruit vine. Onsite, you will have the opportunity to learn the history of kiwifruit, including which countries New Zealand exports the fruit and fruit products too. You will also enjoy free tasting samples during this visit. You will then step back in time with a guided tour of historic Te Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley and Maori life at Te Puia. This village was built above geothermal land and is home to the largest geyser in the southern hemisphere. You will also be provided a buffet lunch in customary Hungi fashion, food that has been cooked in their underground steam ovens. It will then be time to look after yourself at the world famous Polynesian Spa which will rejuvenate you with its healing geo-thermal waters. For decades this water has been used to bath in, and is fantastic for the treatment of arthritis and other ailments. You can turn back the clock as you regain your youthful skin and complexion! Once you have finished in Rotorua, the road leads back to Tauranga where you will have additional informative stops along the way. Assured with this day trip you will be treated to our exclusive experience in comfort with the added provision of water and snacks + wi-fi access. Let us treat you like royalty on the best Shore Excursion available in Tauranga.
IncludesTe Puia entrance with access to visit/see our native Kiwi bird Polynesian Spa entrance Maori Hungi lunch Selected snacks (Can accommodate Coeliac & Dairy Free) Cold bottled water Onboard WiFi Children's car seats (available) Full transport from Port of Tauranga in modern European Vehicle
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour
- Swimming attire, togs and towels will be required for the Polynesian Spa • It is recommended to wear sunscreen and bring or wear a cap to protect your face
- This tour has a varied starting time subject to cruise ship arrival times
- This tour is also available on non-cruise days, with the starting time and location negotiated for best service criteria
- Gluten Free or coeliac snacks are available upon request
- This tour is subject to minimum numbers, in the unlikely event these numbers are not met, the provider reserves the right to cancel the trip