My Guide Website?
Okere Falls: Zipline over Waterfalls Experience2 Reviews
Soar Over Waterfalls, fly through trees, and be enlightened by local guides during this Māori culture-infused Zipline experience that will have all ages and abilities fizzing.
- Soar over Okere Falls and experience the thrill of ziplining
- Explore New Zealand's native forests
- Witness breathtaking panoramic views over forest and falls
- Plant a tree and contribute to the restoration of the native forest
- Sip on Ancient Māori teas and experience storytelling from the local region
DescriptionAre you ready to soar over waterfalls, zoom through pristine native forests, and be enlightened through a hands-on cultural and ecological experience in Okere Falls, Rotorua? If so, then Rotorua Ziplines has you covered. Suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities, a network of ziplines, swing bridges, and boardwalks will have you in awe for 2.5 hours as you fly, walk and gaze at the stunning taiao (Environment) that is Ōkere. Born through an intimate connection with the Ōkere Awa (Kaituna River), this joint venture between Ngāti Hinerangi and Rotorua Rafting’s Ōkere Falls born and bred, Sam Sutton, has been created to showcase its mauri (spirit) and importance with Aotearoa’s soon to be premier zipline experience. End the experience with a tree in your name as the Rotorua Ziplines reforestation project plant it's way towards 60,000 native trees by the end of 2025 to see Ōkere Falls thrive for generations to come.
IncludesAll equipment Wet weather/cold weather clothing New equipment Local guide Tea Lanyard for your phone
- The starting point for this tour is approximately a 20-minute drive from Rotorua city Tour will operate in rain or shine Tour will only be canceled if extreme weather conditions are present Lockers will be available for your equipment