My Guide Website?
Rotorua: The Buried Village of Te Wairoa10 Reviews
Discover New Zealand's most-visited archaeological site, where stories of the 1886 Mt. Tarawera eruption come to life. Explore the museum, walk through the archaeological sites, and wander the waterfall trail.
- Visit the award-winning museum and view the extensive collection of excavated objects from the 1800’s
- Explore the archaeological sites
- Hear the unique insights and stories from local guides or use an electronic tour app
- Take the beautiful waterfall trail which showcases the stunning Te Wairoa Falls
- Refresh at the onsite cafe