My Guide Website?
Rotorua: ZORB Inflatable Ball Rides12 Reviews
Experience one or multiple wild and wacky downhill rides in a ZORB. Rotorua is the only location in New Zealand where you can take on this amazingly fun and bizarre activity.
- Enjoy an iconic New Zealand adventure experience in Rotorua
- Roll down a hill in a specially designed giant inflatable ball - one, twice or three times
- Stay warm with warm water used during your H2OGO ride
- Soak in a toasty warm hot tub with epic views of Lake Rotorua
DescriptionTake on an iconic New Zealand experience in Rotorua. Roll down a hill inside a specially designed giant inflatable ball. Choose from a single, double or triple ride option when booking. On the day, opt for a H2OGO (wet) ride. On warm days, superman dive into the H2OGO on your own or with friends as you slip, slide and laugh your way down the slope. The specially designed ball means you remain will right-side up and not get dizzy. On cold days, stay warm in the H2OGO with warm water used for the rides. Hot spas will keep you toasty in between rides, an outdoor fire will pump serious warmth, and there will be heated changing rooms for afterwards. Delicious coffee made by baristas will also available on-site.
IncludesOne, two or three rides (select when booking) H2OGO (wet) ride Access to on-site hot tubs and heated changing rooms
- Riders must be 5 years of age and over
- Maximum weight per person is 125 kilograms or 265 pounds
- All H2OGO rides will be in water with cool water used in summer and warm water in winter
- An on-site photographer will capture high-quality images and video footage of your rides, which can be purchased fo an additional cost on the day
- You may not be able to participate if you suffer from any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, epilepsy, dislocations, pregnancy, heart conditions, back, neck or head injuries, lack of full body mobility, impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs or any other physical or mental condition that may