My Guide Website?
The Social Club in Rotorua is a cafe, restaurant, tapas bar and events venue all wrapped up in one. Grab your morning coffee, pop in for lunch, enjoy dinner or party with your friends.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from a vibrant venue, with a diverse range of live acts and music.
The Social Club is known for taking a twist on things. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from their vibrant venue, accompanied regularly with a diverse range of live acts and music.
The stylish interior uses mostly recycled, reclaimed building materials with a lot of funky, up-cycled furniture.
Along with classic breakfast dishes, the menu offers a range of delicious tapas and sharing plates including fried chicken, calamari, eye fillet skewers and a cheese board. The 'mains menu' features burgers, lamb rump, salmon, fillet mignon and chicken caesar salad.
The restaurant only serves sustainably farmed free-range meat and eggs with vegan and gluten free options. Where possible, plastic materials are replaced with biodegradable alternatives far below industry standards, to reduce the amount of plastic used.
Book Your Event
The Social Club offers a unique venue to host your event, function or wedding. Catering, buffets, nibbles and plated meals can be provided.
Monday - Sunday: 8.00am - Late
Tel: 07 343 9999
- Meatless Mondays - 25% off all Vegetarian & Vegan Dishes.
- Winenot Tuesday - Free cheeseboard with every bottle of wine.
- Tuesday 8am - 9am Social Yoga $20 Yoga class + Breakfast.
- Wednesday - $10 Cocktails after 12.00pm.
- Thursday - $10 taco + Beer.
- Friday FRYDAY - Free fries for the first 100 with your first drink purchase!
- Live Music and DJs - Friday & Saturday from 6.00pm.