My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Guided Horseback Riding Day Trip on Mt. Ngongotaha22 Reviews
Cross rolling farmland while enjoying spectacular views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding countryside as you ride a horse up Mt. Ngongotaha on this guided day trip from Rotorua.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- White Island & Whale Island 1-Hour Volcano Scenic Flight
- Mitai Maori Village: Cultural Experience and Dinner Buffet
- From Tauranga: Skydive over Mount Maunganui
- Rotorua: Guided Zipline Adventure Tour with Photos
- Okere Falls: Zipline over Waterfalls Experience
- Ride through Rotorua on horseback and see it from a unique perspective
- Marvel at the stunning views of the countryside, Lake Rotorua, and the city
- Feel completely safe with a riding tutorial and the help of your guide
- Search for local flora like sliver ferns and for wild birds like the Kererū
- Enjoy a relaxing horse trekking experience in a beautiful and tranquil location
DescriptionSoak up the tranquility of Mount Ngongotaha and search for local wildlife on this guided horseback ride from Rotorua. Expereince the magic of Lake Rotorua and views of the city from a different perspective. Meet your guide at the activity provider's office in Rotorua. Meet your horse and be given a brief introduction on how to ride and be at one with your horse. Once you are feeling confident, begin your horseback riding tour. See some unique New Zealand native bush, bustling with birds and animals. Ride on higher trails, where there are large swathes of land are covered in silver ferns. Keep an eye out for birds like the Kererū, the New Zealand fantail, and the weka. Reach a viewpoint on Mount Ngongotaha that offers breathtaking views of the sparkling waters of Lake Rotorua. Return to your starting point with unforgettable memories.
IncludesHorseback tour Guide
- Please note that it is prohibited to drink alcohol before participating in this experience
- All riders and activity participants are required to sign an indemnity document upon arrival
- Children under 12 years cannot participate in this experience