My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Lake Rotoiti Glow Worm Kayak Tour & Hot Pools5 Reviews
Enjoy a 3.5-hour kayaking adventure on Lake Rotoiti and explore an enchanting glow worm cave before relaxing in the Manupirua Thermal Hot Pools.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fully guided kayak tour upon Lake Rotoiti
- Experience a small Glowworm Cave
- Relax in natural thermal hot pools
- Learn about the myths and legends of the Maori people
DescriptionEnjoy a fully guided kayak tour, the Manupirua Thermal Hot Pools and see a magical glow worm cave on this 3.5-hour tour in Rotorua. Your experienced kayak guide will prepare and brief you on how to kayak effectively before launching you onto Lake Rotoiti. Enjoy approximately 2 hours paddling through the lush native bush, exploring the lake's quiet periphery, watching the abundant birdlife and hearing about the myths and legends of the Maori people linked to Lake Rotoiti before exploring an enchanting, hidden cave and seeing its fascinating residents - glow worms! After your scenic kayak tour, kick back and relax in the Manupirua Thermal Hot Pools.
Includes2 hours kayaking on the water All kayaking equipment (kayaks, paddles, fleeces, life jackets, spray decks) Chocolate bar and water bottle Entry to Manupirua Thermal Hot Pools
- Moderate fitness required (sometimes continuous exertion is needed for periods of approximately 1 hour)
- This tour can operate in almost all weather conditions
- What to bring: swimwear, towel, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses, camera
- Wear comfortable, light, warm clothing and bring a fleece top or similar for additional warmth
- Participants are advised to avoid wearing denim jeans