My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Waikite Valley Hotpools Geothermal Bathing14 Reviews
Indulge in the soft calcite-laden mineral water in temperatures of 30-41° celsius in a serene geothermal bath. Be seduced into a total state of relaxation at Waikite Valley Hot Pools.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- White Island & Whale Island 1-Hour Volcano Scenic Flight
- Mitai Maori Village: Cultural Experience and Dinner Buffet
- From Tauranga: Skydive over Mount Maunganui
- Rotorua: Guided Zipline Adventure Tour with Photos
- Okere Falls: Zipline over Waterfalls Experience
- Enter a truly relaxed state in an idyllic setting in Rotorua
- Enjoy a relaxing experience with access to 5 different pools
- Marvel at the water coming straight from the natural boiling spring
- Relax in natural thermal pools that are a pleasant temperature
- Bathe in 100% natural geothermal water
DescriptionEnter a state of total relaxation whilst taking a geothermal bath at Rotorua's Waikite Valley. Bathe in the mineral water for a calming outing amongst a scenic setting. Witness Rotorua's Waikite Valley Hot Pools which are a natural thermal bathing complex. Immerse yourself in water that comes straight out of the Te Manaroa natural boiling spring and cooled before entering the pools for you to enjoy. Enjoy 100% natural thermal water which is not treated with any chemicals whatsoever nor is it filtered or recycled back into the pools. The ‘Living Waters’ of Waikite Valley is the only thermal pool complex of this size in New Zealand using only 100% pure natural geothermal water.
IncludesEntry to Waikite Thermal Pools Access to 5 different pools Access to change rooms and shower
- Please note that Waikite Valley Hot Pools are approximately 25-minutes from Rotorua town centre
- Given the nature of the water it is recommended that you keep your head above water when swimming