My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Te Puia Geyser Night Walking Tour16 Reviews
Discover Te Puia in Rotorua on a unique after-hours tour with admission covered. Enter the geothermal valley and springs with your guide for a 3 km trail under the stars and enjoy some dessert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the heat in a geothermal hotspot with the largest geyser in New Zealand
- Enjoy the unique flavor of a steamed pudding cooked in a geothermal pool
- Discover the geothermal magic of Rotorua on this after-dark excursion
- Hear stories and local legends while sipping hot chocolate under the night sky
- Bask in the magical atmosphere created by geysers in the starlight
DescriptionExperience a mystical tour of Te Puia, one of New Zealand’s geothermal wonderlands. Immerse yourself in Rotorua’s culture with traditional pudding and hot chocolate. Walk beneath the stars as your guide leads you to the dramatic Pōhutu Geyser and sites with bubbling mud and native bush. Discover the secret nature of Te Puia whose nightly magic has only recently been witnessed by tourists. See colorful lights softly illuminating the geysers, adding an extra layer of mysticism that’s only imagined with day tours. Trek through the geothermal valley for a multi-sensory experience of Rotorua’s sounds, colors, and tastes. Indulge in some hot chocolate and pudding steamed in the geothermal pool while you hear stories of the region’s past and feel the beauty of Pōhutu.
IncludesGuide Te Puia entry ticket Steamed pudding Hot chocolate Ponchos and umbrellas (during light rain)
- This tour may be altered or canceled due to bad weather