My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Agrodome Farm Tour with Show and Produce Tasting9 Reviews
Enjoy a day out at the Agrodome Farm in Rotorua and tour a 350-acre farm on an all-terrain vehicle. See adorable baby animals, taste local products, and watch a fun farm show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the amazing farm show including sheep shearing and sheep dogs
- Experience an authentic, working New Zealand Farm just outside Rotorua
- Get up close to a number of adorable baby animals in the Farm Nursery
- Ride around the farm on an all weather, all terrain vehicle to take in the sight
- Taste some delicious, home grown produce from the orchard
DescriptionThe world-renowned Agrodome in Rotorua is a one-in-a-million experience for anyone who wants to see an entertaining show, experience New Zealand Farm Life and get close to a range of animals. Set in the heart of 350-acres of lush farmland, yet only 10 minutes from Rotorua city centre, The Agrodome gives a hands-on, live farming experience. During the farm show you’ll hear amazing facts and have a few laughs as you’re introduced to 19 breeds of sheep. Then, witness a live sheep shearing demonstration and a fun sheep auction with bidding from the floor and audience participation. The remarkable farm dogs will amaze you, as they demonstrate their ability to respond to commands and keep those sheep (and ducks!) in line! Your ticket also includes access to the Farmyard Nursery, home to the smallest, cutest animals at the Agrodome. Pet and have your photo taken with cute lambs and other baby farm animals. Then pop across to the herding area to watch a free live dog trial after the show! After this, embark on a guided tour of the farm, animals and the orchard. Climb aboard our all-weather comfortable trailers as our knowledgeable guides take you on a journey around the 350-acre working farm. Explore the fruit orchard and olive grove and have the chance to taste natural kiwifruit juice and delicious sweet honey that comes from the farm. Hand-feed the animals, taste the produce and see a working farm and orchard in action. It's authentic farming fun at its best!
IncludesEntry to Agrodome Guide Farm Show Sheep Shearing Demonstration Farmyard Nursery Access Farm Tour on an all terrain vehicle Produce Tasting
- The comfortable all-weather trailers enable tours to operate in all weather conditions. It is recommend visitors wear warm clothing during winter: 2-4 upper layers recommended. Visitors have the option to hop off the trailers at particular points to interact with animals, so wet weather jackets and quick-drying trousers are recommended on rainy days. Duration of the tour is approximately 2.5 hours Farm Show and Tour operates in all weather conditions Suitable for all ages and fitness levels The Agrodome is a 10 minute drive from central Rotorua Onsite facilities include free parking and extensive retail shopping.