My Guide Website?
Auckland to Rotorua Small Group Tour & Activity Add-Ons218 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the incredible natural landscapes of New Zealand on this fully guided tour from Auckland to the geothermal wonderland and adventure playground of Rotorua.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- White Island & Whale Island 1-Hour Volcano Scenic Flight
- Mitai Maori Village: Cultural Experience and Dinner Buffet
- From Tauranga: Skydive over Mount Maunganui
- Rotorua: Guided Zipline Adventure Tour with Photos
- Okere Falls: Zipline over Waterfalls Experience
- Explore the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua on a fully guided tour
- Choose two optional activities from Te Puia, Wai-O-Tapu or the Polynesian Spa
- Learn about New Zealand's rich history and Maori heritage
- Take in the sights with a tour around the city, included in the tour price
DescriptionThe tour starts with pickup from Auckland city, where the adventure begins as you drive through the stunning Waikato countryside, the most extensive farming area in the world, on a fully guided journey to Rotorua. Along the way, don’t forget to take advantage of the photo opportunities as you admire the stunning natural landscapes all around of beautiful mountains and farmlands. As you drive, pass through the pass through the unique town of Tirau, the corrugated iron sculpture capital of the world, and the stunning Fitzgerald Glade. Upon arrival in Rotorua, enjoy a short guided tour of the city’s most famous and historical sites including Lake Rotorua, The Government Gardens, Blue Baths, Thermal Springs and Polynesian Spa. From here enjoy the option to add on up to two of Rotorua's most popular activities and attractions (additional cost). Please add on the activities or attractions you would like to include during the booking process. Maybe head to the famous geothermal park and Maori cultural village of Te Puia or bathe in the geothermal waters of the Polynesian Spa! Or you can simply choose to explore the city at your own pace before your return to Auckland. Please note that if you choose an option with no activities you will be spending free time in Rotorua while other guests are doing their booked activities.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with charging ports Rotorua city highlights tour Drinks and snacks while driving Your choice of 2 attractions (if option selected)
- Children below 5-years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented for $20 per child (with 24-hours notice). Children between 5 to 7-years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety Extra options to add during the booking process: 1: Te Puia Geothermal Park entrance including tour $80 per person 2: Polynesian Spa entrance including Deluxe Lake Spa Package $70 per person 3: Wai-O-Tapu Wonderland entrance including Champagne Pool, Artist Pallet, Devils Bath and geothermal wonders $80 per person If you do not choose any activities you will spend free time in Rotorua while other guests are doing their activities.