My Guide Website?
Paddle Board Glow Worm Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy an amazing evening as the sun sets during a twilight stand-up paddleboard tour as you are guided to an incredible small cavern, home to a galaxy formation of glow-worms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rotorua:If youʻre booking your trip to Rotorua last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step onto a paddleboard as the sun sets
- Enjoy a unique nighttime experience
- Discover galaxies of glow-worm formations in a beautiful small cavern
- If the sky is clear gaze at the milky way while floating on the lake
DescriptionAppreciate the convenience of a complimentary pick–up and return transfer from the Rotorua I site at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. Drive from Rotorua past the iconic Redwood Forest and meet your instructor and other tour group members as you travel to the lake, home to hidden cave and rock formations perfect for exploration. Arrive at the lake and enjoy the beach before you take to the waters on an amazing stand–up paddleboard evening tour. Trust your guide knows where they are going as when night falls as you paddleboard your way to discover small hidden caves, which hide amazing galaxy formations of glow-worms. With knowledgeable and expert local guides ensuring you master stand-up paddleboarding quickly and keeping you together and on–course in the dark, be sure to have an unforgettable night. Relive the highlights of the experience and form lasting memories of your tour on the return shuttle transfer back to Rotorua.
Includes1.5 hour Paddleboard tour to see Glow Worms 2-3 small cavern locations full of Glow Worms (weather and group ability dependent) All quality paddleboard equipment hire Experienced, friendly and professional Paddleboard Guide Wetsuits if desired Shuttle service to and from the Rotorua Information Centre at 1167 Fenton Street Rotorua
- A shuttle service to the I-site in central Rotorua is provided The maximum number of customers per guide group is 8 The tour may be subject to cancellation in adverse weather conditions Suitable for guests above 10 years old All children under 16 must be supervised by a responsible adult