My Guide Website?
Rotorua: Ultimate Zipline Forest Canopy Tour15 Reviews
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient forest like never before. Go higher, see further and get deeper with the Ultimate Canopy Tour.
- Go higher and see further on this brand new ultimate experience in Rotorua
- Experience prehistoric New Zealand forest on a 3.5-hour zipline canopy tour
- Take on iconic features including suspended cliff-walk and 18-meter abseil
- Soak up breathtaking lake views and climb spiral staircases to treetop platforms
- Voted Trip Advisor's 11th Adventure Experience in the world
DescriptionTake on the Ultimate Canopy Tour for a 3.5-hour zip line experience in Rotorua. Self-drive to a central meeting point or enjoy complimentary pick-up. Check-in and meet your authentic kiwi guides, before you are strapped into your ziplining harness. Climb aboard a scenic shuttle transfer to the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve, just 10-minutes away. Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand. Journey in small intimate groups, deep into 500-hectares of ancient forest. The experience includes a network of zip lines, suspended swingbridges, spiral staircases, treetop platforms and forest trails. Take on thrilling iconic features including a suspended cliff walkway and 18-meter abseil. Immerse yourself in this breathtaking country. Hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat. By participating in this activity you are contributing to the conservation effort, as part of your ticket price goes towards the programme to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests.
IncludesShuttle transport by air-conditioned minivan 3.5-hour zipline tour Two professional kiwi guides All safety equipment Complimentary photos available for download
- Minimum age is 10 years, minimum weight is 30 kg, and maximum weight is 120 kg
- It is recommended that you wear multiple layers for your tour