Ultimate Zipline Forest Canopy Tour
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient forest like never before. Go higher, see further and get deeper with the Ultimate Canopy Tour. Journey with authentic Kiwi guides through this beautiful land.
Are you a business owner in Rotorua?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Rotorua.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go higher and see further on this brand new ultimate experience in Rotorua
- Experience prehistoric New Zealand forest on a 3.5-hour zipline canopy tour
- Take on iconic features including suspended cliff-walk and 18-meter abseil
- Soak up breathtaking lake views and climb spiral staircases to treetop platforms
DescriptionTake on the Ultimate Canopy Tour for a 3.5-hour zip line experience in Rotorua. Self-drive to a central meeting point or enjoy complimentary pick-up. Check-in and meet your authentic kiwi guides, before you are strapped into your ziplining harness. Climb aboard a scenic shuttle transfer to the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve, just 10-minutes away. Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand. Journey in small intimate groups, deep into 500-hectares of ancient forest. The experience includes a network of zip lines, suspended swingbridges, spiral staircases, treetop platforms and forest trails. Take on thrilling iconic features including a suspended cliff walkway and 18-meter abseil. Immerse yourself in this breathtaking country. Hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat. By participating in this activity you are contributing to the conservation effort, as part of your ticket price goes towards the programme to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests.
IncludesHotel pick-up & drop off (if needed) from Rotorua Shuttle transport by air-conditioned minivan 3.5-hour zipline tour Two professional kiwi guides All safety equipment Complimentary photos available for download
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from any central Rotorua location can be arranged with the local partner after booking
- Minimum age is 10 years, minimum weight is 30 kg, and maximum weight is 120 kg
- Closed-toe footwear is required - supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear multiple layers for your tour
- Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Orakei Korako Cave and Thermal ParkTaupo, Rotorua
Explore one of nature's most spectacular geothermal parks, with , geysers, hot springs and pools, lush flora and fauna, amazing silica terraces and a rare geothermal cave...From NZ$39
Hells Gate Geothermal Park and Mud Bath and SpaRotorua Central, Rotorua
More than just a place of myth and legend, this land has the power to heal and excite anyone who meets it, just as it has done for centuries. Come and discover New Zealand's most unique geothermal experience.From NZ$25
Hobbiton, Rotorua & Waitomo Caves Day Tour from Auckland
Discover the best of the North Island on a small-group day trip from Auckland to Hobbiton, Te Puia Maori Arts & Crafts Institute, and Waitomo Caves. Explore Middle-ea28 ReviewsFrom NZ$449.00
Te PuiaRotorua Central, Rotorua
Te Puia features a spectacular geothermal valley and Maori cultural centre, just south of Rotorua. The unique attraction is aducational, interactive, and full of natural ...From NZ$56
Tamaki Maori VillageRotorua Central, Rotorua
Award-winning cultural attraction in Rotorua. See how the Maori live and take part in authentic rituals before enjoying a traditional Maori feast...From NZ$130
Taupo Tandem SkydivingTaupo, Rotorua
Tick a skydive off your bucket list with Taupo Tandem Skydiving! Experience the surreal sensation of freefall as you fly above stunning Lake Taupo with views of snow-capped volcanoes and The Tongariro National Park.From NZ$199.00
Waimangu Volcanic ValleyRotorua Central, Rotorua
Home to the now hidden Pink and White Terraces, the eighth natural wonder of the world, Waimangu immerses visitors in the stories of the Mt Tarawera volcanic eruption, its people, and the resulting dramatic landscape changes that created the world’s youngest geothermal valley.From NZ$42
FlexiTours NZRotorua Central, Rotorua
Explore Rotorua in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours...From NZ$285
Mitai Maori VillageRotorua Central, Rotorua
Experience an entertaining and educational evening learning about Maori culture and tradition at the Mitai Maori Village...From NZ$118
Polynesian SpaRotorua Central, Rotorua
World-renowned day spa in central Rotorua, the Polynesian Spa caters for everybody and the 'healing' properties of the waters here are well-known.............From NZ$10